Thursday, September 10

Staying Home!

Ok, so it's decided, I'm staying home. I was, for awhile, considering a move to Halifax to work there and continue my education and experience as a trainer and instructor. After much consideration, I've committed to stay on PEI and work full-time with the Spa Total Fitness Center in the Charlottetown mall.

I'll be teaching classes and, of course, doing personal training and small group/partner training. I'll be traveling to Halifax once a month (or so) to continue my education through workshops offered by CanFit-Pro. I'm curious to know what kind of classes people are interested in taking so that I know what types of workshops I should concentrate on participating in. Send me an email at embodybia@gmail.com to let me know what styles of training you've enjoyed in the past or perhaps have seen on infomercials/TV that you'd like to try.

I'm very excited to be staying here on the island to work in the industry I love so much, and I hope to see some of my avid readers in the gym soon *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment