Thursday, April 1

Outdoor Training

The nice weather is definitely upon us and it's at this time that I like to start taking my training outdoors! The fresh air and natural light seems to make every workout more enjoyable and you might find you're even able to push yourself harder on an outdoor program.

It's easy to create outdoor workouts using the land around you for equipment. If you're interested in training, I'd love to show you a dynamic and fun routine outside!

I'm also very pleased to announce that I will be teaching outdoor boot camps starting May 3rd through a company called NGB! These outdoor boot camps will be held at Victoria Park and each boot camp session runs for 8 weeks. For more information and to sign-up, visit nevergoback.ca or message me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment