Monday, November 8

A Note On Trying

Strength is powerful, both mentally and physically, and both come from doing things you never thought you could do. One of the most satisfying things in life is surprising yourself. I've pushed myself out of every comfort zone I've known at some point or another, and it's made me a better and stronger person in every way. Never tell yourself you can't do something before you try! You are all incredible, and capable of more than you know. Start trying. The worst that can happen is that you'll learn a lesson, and a little bit more about yourself :)

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog today for the first time. This post inspired me and I went and worked out for the first time in months. I feel amazing and I hope I continue to be healthy!

    Love, Kailee

    www.preciouscargobakery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Brittany, I think most of us just need to be reminded once in awhile. I know I do :)
    Karen Timmons

    ReplyDelete