Wednesday, November 23

Have You Made Your Body Sweat Today?

It's Wednesday!! I love Wednesdays (truthfully I love every day of the week- but we'll just talk about Wednesday today) and one of the reasons is because I teach a class called "Cardio Burst" at 9:30am to an awesome group of dedicated exercisers! It really helps to get motivated and push hard during a routine when you're in front of an eager and enthusiastic bunch :) I always leave the class wanting to do it all over again. I usually end up doing another routine with one of my Fit Camp classes in the evening because I'm on such a high from the morning workout!

What do you love about exercise? During your workout routine, what is it that really pumps you up? Good music? Hard exercises? Equipment? Having a friend with you? We're all very different and everyone gets psyched up in various ways!

To me it depends on what type of workout I'm doing. When I'm teaching, the participants are my motivation. If I get a group that seem lazy and are working half-assed, I don't get quite the same high. If I'm working out on my own at home, it's a hard workout with lots of new exercises, and if I'm running, it's damn-good music!

Finding out what gets your adrenaline going and gets you really into your workout and focused is great! For many of us, we are in complete control over these factors! Choose to attend classes or to workout with a friend that you know is going to drive you and make you work harder, while having fun! Pick your music, choose a hot outfit, build your own workout routine, whatever it takes!

When your scheduled for a tough workout (you should have routines of moderate intensity and difficult intensity for optimal results), make sure you start with a strong attitude and push yourself to your max. Challenge yourself! For every workout, you get what you put into it.

Have you challenged yourself lately? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment