Saturday, April 18

Gym Buddies

Working out with a partner is such a great way to stay motivated, safe, and committed to your exercise program. I've done partner training and every time I do I leave the session thinking "that was the smartest thing I've done today". The energy is a lot different than when you're working out alone, but you do need to make sure you have the right buddy! Find someone who is positive and encouraging; someone who is ambitious and will hold you accountable. You don't need to pick a partner who has the same fitness level; I can show you many different exercises that are great with or without previous experience.

Getting personal training sessions with a partner is becoming increasingly popular, as it should! There are endless possibilities for exercises and routines and, in these tough economic times, it's fantastic because it costs less.

If you're interested in knowing more, let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Your a Great gym Buddy! I miss working out with you, you make it FUN and we laugh a lot :)

    ReplyDelete