Thursday, April 23

Personal Trainer Experience

I'm a firm believer that if you hire a personal trainer, each session should be the best part of your day! At times the idea of working out can be tough, especially in the very beginning, so the trainer you choose should be able to show you ways to make exercise fun and enjoyable, as well as safe and effective.

With the nice weather upon us I feel that encouraging people to workout outside is important! The fresh air and natural light does the body good :) And there are many different workouts that can be done around your yard or at a local park. Don't think that you need to be confined to a gym or your home to do exercise! Hiring a trainer can help you find new and innovative ways to get that body toned and increase your level of fitness. Try spicing things up a bit and use the natural elements around you as your equipment, or get to the park with your kids and try to incorporate good old fashion play time into your regime.

I went for my first jog outside over the weekend and it felt so good! That is why I wanted to talk about getting outdoors now and again for exercise. I was pretty concerned about my ankle, which has given me nothing but grief for months, but it didn't bother me too much so hopefully I'll be able to make it a weekly occurrence. I need to keep myself busy over the next few months, so will be setting some new goals and focusing on training more than ever! I want to make this summer great for myself, and for you!
Let's make this summer YOUR summer to shine, together :) Now who's with me!?

1 comment:

  1. Count me in!:P I took the dogs for a walk the other day and it felt GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete