Wednesday, June 29

Changes to the Fit Camp!

Ok, so moments after my last post I heard back from the City of Charlottetown, only to find out that I'm not able to do ANY of the classes on Monday, July 4th, due to the visit from Will and Kate! Darn! But it's okay, we'll start on Wednesday instead and all of the classes will be held at Confederation Landing Park as per the schedule listed in my last post. It will be well worth the wait, everyone! Don't worry :) Enjoy your extra days off and get yourselves pumped and ready to go for Wednesday!

Email me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Hello !!! Dear Friend !!! Nice Blog !!!
    Go through all your posts written by you in Blog....
    Written all posts nicely......
    I am new in Blogger, Please go through my blog.. & give your valuable ideas to make my qualitative... Thanks... Dimpal, India

    ReplyDelete