Saturday, November 19

I had 2 great workouts today and have been struttin' all day as a result! This morning I put my Fit Camp crew, and myself, through a super sweaty cardio routine and finished it off with some core work on the mats. We cooled down, stretched, chatted about wedding disasters (usually we talk about health, nutrition, fitness, life, etc. but one of my campers is getting married and is having wedding dress drama, so the conversation went there, lol) and then I came home to wake up my fiance to join me for another quick workout! And no, not the naughty kind ;)

I don't usually recommend working out twice in 1 day, but lately most of my workouts have been with my classes, and I'm missing my own routines. I push harder on my own, always, right to fatigue! I love that, and crave it, but don't want to get to complete fatigue in front of a class. And many of my participants are beginners, so if I'm just barely surviving the routine, that isn't good for them! I push hard in class, because participants need to see that, and I'm tired and sweaty after, and my muscles burn, but it's just not the same. It's also nice to be able to try new things on my own instead of trying it out in the class (obviously). There are exercises, routines, sets I want to try before I introduce them to my amazing clients :)

So home I went, woke up my darling, and we did a quick 16-minute cardio-based routine. It was fun, fast, and I got to sweat again (I love to sweat!). Another reason for the extra workout was that we have a party to go to tonight and I'm allowing myself a few drinks, and know I won't be able to refuse some of the delicious treats that will surely be there. I figured a few extra calories burned will help :-P

I will post the workout tomorrow, so come back and check it out!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Brit


No comments:

Post a Comment