Thursday, August 13

New Fav Cereal!

I have a new favorite cereal: Mom's Healthy Secrets VibraBerry.

Breakfast is, by far, the most important meal of the day. We've all heard that eating a good breakfast within an hour of waking up is a must, but some of us still refuse to make it a priority. Some people claim that it makes them hungrier throughout the day- my guess is those people are also ignoring the fact that you need to snack too! You should be eating something every 3 hours. Hunger is your body's way of telling you it needs something. Start your day off right with a healthy breakfast to wake up your body, and when you are hungry, eat! Keep healthy snacks on hand and it won't be an issue.

The VibraBerry cereal is great! It's organic, low fat, very high in fibre and has organic goji berries, blueberries, and raisins which are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. Oh, and it's yummy! I like to mix in some fresh fruit but it's delicious on its own too.

If you're one of those breakfast skipping rebels, I think you just need to find something you enjoy eating in order to make it a habit. Time shouldn't be an issue, because, seriously, how long does it take to eat cereal? And if cereal's not your thing, toast is quick, easy, and portable!

If you have a favorite cereal or are a regular breakfast eater and have a great meal idea you'd like to share, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm constantly telling friends the importance of eating breakfast! A cereal I'm really into now is Nature's Path Optimum Banana Almond. I have a bowl of it with vanilla soymilk with fresh blueberries, red grapes and extra banana! It's awesome! I also make sure to drink a whole glass of water too... and my coffee of course..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've seen that kind but haven't had the chance to try it yet. It sounds delicious though. Now that I've heard first hand from someone that likes it I'll have to get it next time :) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been told that it's better to start my day with protein and if I'm chosing a high-carb breakfast, I might as well be eating cake. I am a carb junkie and usually have 2 eggs and a piece of whole grain toast for breakfast. Is it healthy to start your days with carbs/grains?

    ReplyDelete