Saturday, March 28

New Class

So I'm officially teaching a new class every week at the Pilates Dynamic Fitness center on Queen Street. I'm stoked about this new opportunity and am hoping it will open more doors for me in the weeks/months to come. The class is a total body conditioning class, which is what I teach at The Spa, so it's great!

If you like working out in a group setting, definitely check out what classes are available near you. The only thing you need to be weary of is that in a class setting the instructor can't have their eyes on you all of the time. Many people who don't know proper technique won't see benefits as quickly when participating in group exercise programs like they would on their own with a trainer. In saying that, once you've learned to execute proper form and technique, you will see a big difference in the intensity of group workouts because you're doing it right!

Today I'm traveling to Moncton for a CanFit-Pro conference! I'm going to be learning lots of new material and can't wait to try it out on my clients and class participants :) There probably won't be any tip of the day tomorrow since I'll be away, but if I'm not too exhausted when I get back tomorrow night I'll try to post something!

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment